SELFIE SCAVENGER HUNT SCHOLARSHIP
The Selfie Scavenger Hunt Scholarship is open to high school seniors and college students.
Students are required to register to participate in the Selfie Scavenger Hunt. Those who do not register by the specified date, are not eligible to participate or receive the scholarship.
1. Students interested in participating in this scavenger hunt for a chance to win a $2,000 scholarship are required to register by April 10.
2. The contest will take place on April 25, 2015 in Downtown Phoenix.
3. Participants of the Selfie Scavenger Hunt are required to complete a series of tasks and/or collect a variety of items at specific places in Downtown Phoenix while documenting all of it on instagram and facebook with an assigned hashtag. The first participant to complete the Scavenger Hunt and arrive at a specified place on April 25th, will be the winner of the scholarship (after every social media post is verified).
4. Participants will receive full instructions for the Selfie Scavenger Hunt via e-mail by Friday, April 17, 2015. Only those who REGISTERED to participate will receive the instructions.
5. The winner will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship.
6. Applicants must show proof of enrollment in a community or private college or university in the state of Arizona, effective fall 2015. Students must send proof of enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 20th. (class schedule can serve as proof of enrollment)
7. Students must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
8. The scholarship is open to all high school seniors and undergraduate college students regardless of immigration status.
9. The winner of the scholarship must participate as volunteer in 2 Isac Amaya Foundation events and participate in media interviews.
10. Previous Isac Amaya Scholarship recipients are not eligible for this year’s award.
Click HERE to register for the Selfie Scavenger Hunt.